Krogerfeedback.com – Kroger Receipt Survey

If you are a regular customer of Kroger and have a negative or positive experience to report, please go to krogerfeedback.com to participate in the Kroger customer feedback survey. Upon completion of this survey you will be given the opportunity to enter their sweepstakes. The prizes include one grand prize, consisting of $5000 gift card, and 100 first prizes, each consisting of a $100 gift card.

What you need to enter the survey?

You need to have a recent Kroger rceipt that includes a 15-digit Survey Entry ID.

How to complete the Kroger Feedback Survey?

1. Visit krogerfeedback.com within 7 days. You can also select the language you would like to take the survey.

2. Enter the shopping date, time and survey entry code from your receipt and click on the “Start” button.

3. Rate your satisfaction with their products and service and answer the survey questions one by one.

4. At the end of the survey, you’ll be eligible to enter the Monthly sweepstakes.

Click here to enter the Kroger feedback survey

Your comments will be used to continue improving your shopping experience at Kroger. This survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete. See website for complete rules, eligibility, Sweepstakes period, and previous winners.

About Kroger:

kroger

The Kroger Co. is one of the world’s largest grocery retailers, with fiscal 2012 sales of $96.8 billion. It now has about 2,640 Stores in 34 States with store formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, convenience stores and jewelry stores. Are you looking for their coupons? If yes, visit the “Saving” Category on kroger.com, you can find the Weekly Ad, Digital Coupons, and the recent promotions.

37 thoughts on “Krogerfeedback.com – Kroger Receipt Survey

shopped at krogers on Steve Reynolds Blvd……am senior and waited to go shop on weds. I honestly believed it was seniors day, well i was not given senior discount……very disappointed

As a senior i try to shop on stores senior day. waited to shop till weds.Was disappointed when i looked at my receipt. was at the store on Steve Reynolds in Duluth, Ga.I go to store because the people are so friendly and helpful

David in the meat department . Help me with the ham I wanted to purchased . Thanks for going out of your way to help me. Don was putting up Dorita and he was kind and help me also. Two Gret Guys that work for your Company in Columbus, In.

Some of these Kroger customers may have failed to complete the survey within the 7 day period that the receipt is valid for this purpose. Sometimes, however an internet provider is a problem.

Tillamook, Oregon Fred Meyers store is the only store that does not keep the shelves stocked. We shop there at least twice a week. F.M stores are great except for Tillamook, store. They put something on special and you go there and they say we didn’t order enough.

I tried to fill out the survey and let Kroger know how awesome Veronica was, but was not able to complete because I didn’t have enough numbers on my receipt for the Entry ID. Veronica G at Kroger in Bluffton SC is awesome. Give that girl her free lunch!

My email dosnt go thru need help

I shop at Kroger regularly and lately my receipts never have enough numbers for the entry id. So i can never submit the survey. What’s the problem. And what should i do differently

My 2 favorite Kroger Stores are 9303 HWY 6 SOUTH in Sugar Land,TX and 24401 BRAZOS TOWN CROSSING in Rosenberg,TX. The employees at both stores are very helpful when I ask for help. Also their cashiers are friendly, helpful and efficient. I’M very satisfy with both stores!!!

TRIED TO ENTER CUSTOMER SURVEY FOR EXTRA GAS POINTS. THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH
    NUMBERS TO ENTER ON MY RECEIPT. ALSO COULD YOU CHECK INTO CARRYING THE
    SARGENTO BALANCED BREAKS . THEY ARE VERY GOOD, BUT THE ONLY PLACE IN BEDFORD
    INDIANA TO PURCHASE THESE IS AT WAL-MART. I DO NOT SHOP THERE. THANK YOU.

Comments are closed.