Argos.co.uk/storefeedback – Argos Store Receipt Survey

Did you visit Argos store recently? Are you satisfied with their products or services? To leave your feedback, you can now visit the website Argos.co.uk/storefeedback and take part in The Argos Store Feedback Survey. By completing a short survey, you could receive a chance to win a prize of £500 Argos gift card in their monthly prize draw.

How to complete the Argos Receipt Survey?

It’s very very simple. When open the above survey site, you’ll see a survey page which requires you to enter these information: Purchase Date, Store Number, Transaction Number, Till Number. You can find them from your recent Argos Till Receipt.

Argos Survey

Once you enter all of them, click the “Submit” button to continue. Then follow the instructions to answer the survey questions regarding your shopping experience.

At the end of the survey, enter your personal information so that you could be entered into the Argos Survey Prize Draw automatically.

Click here to enter the survey now!

Please note:

You can take part in the survey as many times you wish, however you must complete the Survey within seven calendar days from the date of store visit.

You will only be entered once into the prize draw.

You must be a legal resident aged 18 or over in the UK or ROI or Channel Islands or IOM.

See more terms and conditions at Argos.co.uk/storefeedback!

About Argos:

argos_634x443

Argos is the UK’s well-known department store retail chain, which operates the auto parts, sports equipment, furniture, decorative materials, stationery, household appliances, jewelry, handicrafts, tools, photographic equipment, toys and so on. Today, there are more than 600 Argos stores, located in the UK and the Republic of Ireland. It is estimated that more than two-thirds of households in the UK, at least one of the merchandise was purchased from Argos.

16 thoughts on “Argos.co.uk/storefeedback – Argos Store Receipt Survey

I was help very well by a young staff member by the name of jayed who works at old Kent road Argos. he was ex trimly helpful

My wife and I recently bought a tv from your Victoria and the quality of service, product knowledge, patience and guide we experienced from your sales assistant AZEEZAH was phenomenal. Thanks

we had to change an electric shower atyour enfield branch andthe young man atcustomer services was most helpfull also denika was very helpfull.

very helpfull young man at customer services and denika who served us.

quick and polite service nice to see sum the old standers are still alive

Dear sirs, we often complain when people or staff get things wrong, and forget when they get it right, Today I visited holloway branch, to assist a mentally challenged friend, my friend is can be and was very difficult to ” understand, however Stephanie Blair, ( black lady 25ish served us) store no 480, I must say in twenty years of seeing and experiencing very negative ” help”. On many occasion, however it was a delight to served Stephanie, she. show compassion and understanding and patience that is often not even given by mental health professionals I hope that your organisation is aware and of her exceptional customer service skills, which many people promise but very few. Deliver, please make sure all concerned take note and thank her very much for being to kind, in a difficult situation

Today, 7th September, 2015 At 11am I ordered online, an iron and ironing board cover. I usually don’t have items delivered as I don’t want to pay the delivery charge. But I noticed I could have the items delivered this afternoon. My delivery was at 3pm! This is BRILLIANT! Very pleasant ladies – Paula and Karen made the delivery . I can’t believe it was so quick! Well done for what I understand is a new service. I will use it again. Well worth the reasonable delivery charge.

John Martin
    I think i have just experienced the worst customer service ever.
    I placed a telephone order at 3.30pm on 8/9/2015 for £153 by debit card
    The gentleman said the order was processed and would be delivered that day between 7pm and 10pm
    when it did not arrive, the following day i telephoned argos to be told the order did not go through but when i told them my money was taken out my account and put in a holding account for argos they said it wasn’t many phone calls to argos customer service being put from one department to another your whole customer service department did not know how to deal with this they kept saying it was the banks fault, the bank gave me proof to take and show the manager in the Barking store, after many visits to my bank the argos store in Barking where the manager Chris was very helpful and sympathetic he was able to get someone to contact Merchant Aquira bank to fax in an authorisation removal as this is what my bank said argos had to do, i just received a call from a lady at argos saying she has done this and is very sorry for all the inconvenience this has cost, they have tried to trace back the man who took the order but have been unable to do so
    it has taken three days to get this sorted out
    i have found this whole experience to have been horrendous and very stressful
    and think it will be a long time before i shop at argos again
    Again i would like to thank Chris the Barking store manager for all the time he spent with me and phone calls he made trying to sort this out

Regards

John

Collected a pre-ordered Samsung Tablet and case today 14/09/2015 at your Havant branch. The member of staff Hannah who dealt with me was courteous and pleasent

I visited your Billingham store today 20/09/15 and stood at the jewellery counter for approx 25 mins and despite two staff members coming out to counter was not asked if I needed any help ( no other customers at counter) I excited the store and went to the Stockton store and was asked for my requirements within 5 minutes and purchase complete within 25 mins GOOD SHOW STOCKTON, POOR SHOW. BILLINGHAM!

Comments are closed.