Biglotssurvey.com – Big Lots! Receipt Survey

Would you like to leave your feedback about your recent Big Lots! experience? If yes, just go to the website Biglotssurvey.com and follow the instructions to enter The Big Lots! Customer Satisfaction Survey online. Upon completion of the survey, you could have a chance to win a Big Lots! gift card in the amount of $300.

How to participate in the Big Lots! Receipt Survey?

To participate the survey, you must have a survey invitation on the top of your Big Lots! sale receipt.

When open the survey site Biglotssurvey.com, enter the required information from your receipt, such as store number, visit date, amount spent, and more. Click the “Start” button to continue.

Then you need to answer a list of survey questions regarding your Big Lots! experience. At the end of the survey, you’ll be asked to provide your personal details to receive your entry of the customer survey sweepstakes.

Click here to start the survey now!

The survey should take you approximately 15 minutes to complete. To be entered in a drawing for the sweepstakes, you must be a legal U.S. resident who are 18 years of age or older. There are six people will be awarded. Limit one entry per person each month.

Learn more rules from Biglotssurvey.com!

19 thoughts on “Biglotssurvey.com – Big Lots! Receipt Survey

Very friendly staff . I haven’t shopped biglots in a few years due to bad service.

Very friendly staff. It’s been 7 years or longer since I’ve been in a big lots due to bad service.

Very friendly staff. It’s been 7 years or more since I have been in the stores due to bad service

Wendy was very friendly and efficient. As other shoppers, I had not shopped big lots for a long time due to bad service; but may now may shop there more often.

I actually get excited about going to Big Lots. I accumulate this list of paper goods and cleaning supplies and then I go to get them. And I do. And I also get throw pillows, groceries, kitchen items, vanity items… there’s just no end. The best part is the prices are fabulous! I’m a Big Lots-aholic. And the people at the check out areas are ALWAYS friendly. That’s another bonus.

Enjoyed my shopping in the store yesterday happy with the staff and my purchase.

I SHOP “BIG LOTS” ON A REGULAR BASIC, I LOVE TO SHOP THERE, THEY HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING IN THEIR STORES! I HAVE NOTICED THAT THEIR PRICES HAVE GOTTEN HIGHER IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS, DUE TO ALL THE ADVERTISING THAT THEY ARE DOING NOW! BUT, I HAVE A LIST OF THINGS THAT I ALWAYS BUY AT “BIG LOTS!” KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, BUT WATCH YOUR HIGHER PRICES. ANOTHER THING, I ACTUALLY MISS IS WHEN THEY HAD A PRETTY GOOD SELECT OF CLOTHES, UNDER GARMENTS, SOCKS, ETC. I USED TO PURCHASE “NAME BRAND” CLOTHES THERE AT A MUCH LOWER PRICE! I WILL CONTINUE SHOPPING HERE!

I frequent the Big Lots store in Hanover, MD, and always find the staff there friendly, helpful, and professional. Often I go in for just one item, but the bargains are so great that I start loading up my arms. When an employee sees me, they immediately stop what they are doing and get me a cart. Even the Manager, Deborah, does the same. They find whatever I need and without hesitation. In fact, I was in last week and couldn’t find the copper knives because I was looking in the cooking area. I called the store yesterday and asked if they had them and Travis immediately checked the computer and told me they had 30 and they were in the “As Advertised” section in the back of the store. He told me to let him know when I came in and he would take me right to them. What more can a consumer ask for?

I have been shopping at the Dover, NJ store since they opened, and the associates are always
    polite and helpful. The selection of products and the prices are great. They keep this store clean
    and organized, making shopping here a pleasure.

Comments are closed.