Wilkohaveyoursay.com – Wilko Store Receipt Survey

If you’ve made a purchase at Wilko recently, you might get a sale receipt that includes a survey invitation. To participate in the Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey, just go to the website Wilkohaveyoursay.com and follow these instructions to complete it so that you could have a chance to win a £100 Wilko gift card from them.

How to complete the Wilko Receipt Survey?

First, open the above survey website in your web browser.

Second, select what you would like to leave feedback on, including store experience, click & collect and home delivery.

Third, enter the 22-digit receipt code from your receipt and start to answer the survey questions regarding your shopping experience.

Once you complete the survey, you’ll receive a chance to win a £100 Wilko gift card.

Click here to enter the survey now!

Please note: You must be legal UK resident who are aged 18 or over to enter & win. You will only be eligible to win one prize in any 12 week period.

More Info about Wilko:

Want a dream home, come to Wilko. Wilko is a famous retailer chain of home furnishings and household goods. For many years, the company focuses on providing the most delicate and comfortable products. From inside furniture to outside living, you can find anything you need for a house. Products are categorized very well, and you can shop by different departments or rooms. The Shop Deal provides great products with unbelievable low prices. The high quality of the products and the wonderful customer service make it hard for you to leave. Where there is a wilko, there is a way.

38 thoughts on “Wilkohaveyoursay.com – Wilko Store Receipt Survey

Asked for and received information .Very Pleasant assistant but that is nothing new for your Rugeley Store.Elsie May was efficient and pleasant. So rare for a person so young

Never let me down always find what you want

I love Wilko’s,I can easily spend all day wandering around the store. The prices are very good I shop 2 or 3 times a week.The staff are all very friendly always willing to help. Just keep doing what you do amazing.

asked for a discount today on a product that was less than perfect…50% was discounted, well worth asking, not sure about the new layout but it wouldn’t stop me shopping there!

I am allways satisfied with the service I receive at Wilkos.The staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Newport in S Wales
    Very helpful staff always there to help and advice .

I have been shopping at Wilkinson for years always satisfied and always will be eric

Cashier Gurpreet was very friendly,items were easy to find in the store, service was very good, it was my first visit to a Wilko store, with the service I received I will be returning back to this store.

I HAVE JUST BEEN TO MY LOCAL WILKO STORE AT WEST EALING AND I WAS SO IMPRESSED BY THE STAFF THAT I HAD TO WRITE THIS.KHOLA(TILL STAFF) WAS THOROUGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT-REALLY KNEW HER JOB.SHE REALLY WENT ALL-OUT TO HELP ME. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER CUSTOMER SERVICE.SHE WAS POLITE, HELPFUL AND FUNNY COULDN”T HELP ENOUGH.DEFINITELY WILL BE BACK.

Comments are closed.