Yourmandsviews.com – M&S Store Receipt Survey

Did you make a purchase at M&S store? Do you have words to tell M&S? If yes, just go to the website Yourmandsviews.com and follow the instructions to participate in the M&S Customer Survey, then you can leave your own feedback about their products & services. Once you complete the survey successfully, you’ll receive a entry to the customer survey prize draw for your chance to win £250 cash prize.

How to complete the M&S Store Receipt Survey?

To start, you should have a recent M&S receipt at hand. If you have one, follow these steps:

1. Open the survey website in your web browser;

2. Click the “Start the Survey” link;

3. On the next page, enter the required information, including Unique Code (3 groups of digits), The date you visited, The time you visited.

4. Answer the survey questions regarding your M&S experience.

5. At the end of the survey, you’ll be entered into the prize draw automatically. One prize of £250 (or 300 euros) will be paid in the form of a cheque.

Click here to enter the survey now!

Prize Draw Rules:

The prize draw is open anyone over the age of 18 years. The survey prize draw is run every month. Each survey completed shall receive one (1) entry to the current draw. Each person, unique email address or phone number is restricted to a maximum of one (1) survey completion.

See more details at Yourmandsviews.com!

About M&S:

Marks & Spencer (M&S) is a famous retailer in the United Kingdom. It sells almost everything from clothes to luxury food products. Now, it has won a global reputation for its high quality. The on-line shop helps make the shopping more easily and conveniently, the New Arrivals can help customers find out the most popular products right now. Marks & Spencer has its own classic style for its long history, and that is why it is famous among the customers.

19 thoughts on “Yourmandsviews.com – M&S Store Receipt Survey

Good service with a smile. Coffee and pastry both good.

I purchased several 3 for £10.00 offers but was charged the regular price anyway. I queried this with Customer Services who credited me for some of overcharged items definitely not all of these. I will be wary of purchasing any ‘special Offers’ in the future and will also rethink buying food in M&S when I feel so misled and deceived.

Today in Colchester store, I was very impressed with one member of M&S staff. Ray was serving on the till and helped a very disabled woman in her wheelchair to pay for and pack her purchases into the large wheelchair.It was great to see support for such a handicapped person which gave her much needed independence. Ray achieved this in a very caring way and without

I went to your branch at Banbury Gateway, my Sparks card entitled me for a free coffee and a croissant. Unfortunately there was no croissants left,
    I asked the cashier if I could have a alternative, I was told that I could not with a no care attitude.
    Very disappointed.

CODE for entering the £250-00 prize draw: 0437 162 188569

I went into Maldon M & S for 2 £10 meal deal, to our horror, when we got to the shelves all the chickens had gone and the profiterole rolls and the Brambly & Apple pies had all disappeared from the shelf. We are entertaining this weekend and intending to cheat big time with our evening meal so we were mortified, it was then I saw a young man at the back of the store filling up the freezer cabinet so I rushed over to ask if there was any more in the store room, to my delight he stopped what he was doing and rushed of, in less than 5 minutes he came back with not only my order but 5 boxes of different items to fill the shelves, by this time there were others waiting. Now that’s what I call initiative. Thank you young man for coming to my rescue.

We Went into Maldon M&S for 2 £10 meal deals, to our Horror, when we got to the shelves all the chickens had gone and the profiteroles and the Brambly and Apple pies had all disappeared from the shelf. We are entertaining this weekend and intending to cheat big time so we were mortified. I asked a young man filling shelves he dropped what he was doing and within minutes he came back not only with my order but 5 boxes of different items o fill all the shelves Now that is what I call initiative. Thank you.

Went to the Swindon Orbital Store, where I went to the pay desk, and was served by a lady call Kerrie. Nothing was too much trouble for her extremely helpful and polite. I queried a special offer that did not come up on the till. This lady went around the store to find out, and it was sorted very quickly. Thank M&S for your courteous Sales.

It is great to no longer having that awful music inflicted upon us. Thank you.

When next reviewing you self checkout and basket grocery till facilities, please provide more space for the customer so that they may place their basket of selected items in one place and another for them to place their own bag on in to which their paid for items can be placed.

We have yet to find any benefit from the Sparks Card. We do not wish to trawl through the offers every day. It would save our e-mail inbox being cluttered up with messages. Extending the voucher scheme such as applies to the M&S credit card would be much more useful.
    CW

Very impressed with the service at the Coventry Store today/

I was in The Pavement Street York store this morning in the gents department, waiting to be served when I witnessed a guy been served in front of me, I could not believe how rude he was to the lady serving him, all i can say is no member of staff should put up with that kind of abuse, Her name is Penny and she was quite upset, i brought it to the attention of another member of staff who went to check that she was okay. The service I get every time I shop in there Is 110% a credit to all staff in all departments.

Comments are closed.